So over the past day I have been carefully going through my newly purchased copy of The Niche Trading System. So far I have briefly reviewed the whole thing but I am going through it carefully now in order to work on my personal trading plans, which brings me to an aspect I really appreciate about this book.
Not only does this system teach the strategies needed to become profitable while trading these special options, but it also emphasizes the need for a plan and the importance of sticking to it. Throughout all of my careers I have found that nothing other than extensive planning can guarantee success more. The Niche Trading System exclaims the importance of a plan and even gives its readers a professionally written plan to use as a template. Although I am following the systems instructions on rewriting my own plan, it seems very plausible to use the completely finished plan that it comes with.
Well I am going to get back to determining which entry, exit, and risk management strategies are right for me. Once I get past this point I will get registered with the exchange and come back to give you all another update.
No comments:
Post a Comment