Monday, September 12, 2011

Ready, Set, Go!

Well today marks a special day for this site as I have finally completed all of the work needed to begin trading. I have gone through the system thoroughly, taking notes and customizing my own trading plan as the system suggests. Then I continued by setting up my account with the Nadex exchange, the suggested exchange according to The Niche Trading System.

After spending some time getting myself familiar with the trading platform I decided it would be best to get some good sleep before beginning to trade with real cash. Bringing me to where I am now.

If I had to take this time to say one thing about the system, it would be explaining how intrigued I am by the simplicity of it. It seems that anyone with a minor background in the financial markets could easily get their head around this system. After day one of reading through the system I can definitely say that this will be an interesting journey while working with this system.  

No comments:

Post a Comment