Monday, September 19, 2011

Million Dollar Contest

So today I have been a little distracted from trading options by the new Million Dollar Portfolio Contest over at CNBC.com. Let me tell you though, I wish these options from The Niche Trading System were available to trade in the contest. I strategically picked out my portfolios for the contest, yet I’m still not getting the kind of gains I do when trading options.

I’m going to do some trading with the system in a little while, after all we trade to make money and chances are this contest just isn’t going to cut it. I also found one of the first reviews on this system other than mine today, here is the link.

Well I hope everyone has good luck on what stocks to pick for the Million Dollar Challenge. I will keep everyone updated as I continue to review The Niche Trading System, and hopefully about success with the Million Dollar Portfolio contest as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment