Friday, September 16, 2011

End of First Trading Week

Well, all I can say is the past few days have been a wild ride. Although, I am glad to say the week ended with a net profit of $550, starting with only $100 in the bank account. Unfortunately my returns should have been a little higher; I just couldn’t help diverging from the risk management laid out in the system. It is just so hard to say no to 1000% returns on slightly riskier investments.

Unfortunately the software doesn’t compile each statistic for the profit of each trade, but I will continue to work on a way to better illustrate my trading from each day. I know it has been a couple days since my last post, but once I find a reliable way to show my results I will try to post them from every trading day.

Meanwhile, if you are interested in using the system, support the blog by using the link below to get your copy of The Niche Trading System.

No comments:

Post a Comment