Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Little About Myself

                Before I get started with my reviews of The Niche Trading System I think that is important that I go over a bit about myself and my credentials as a trader.

Early in my college career I became interested in trading the financial markets. This led me to reading a vast amount of financial books with an underlying connection to trading the markets. I began trading stocks with little avail. It seemed to be that I just didn’t have enough capital in order to bring in returns that made my time worth it.

Later on I began trading with leveraged forex accounts. I found that this method was much more beneficial as I could actually bring in returns that made the time trading worthwhile. Although I finally found something I could profit consistently on, I began getting tired of counting my earnings in PIP’s very quickly.

This led me to my research on other types of financial instruments. I started learning more about options and futures until I stumbled across something called exotic options. These are a whole collection of option based financial instruments that range in trading difficulty from unbelievably easy to trade all the way to “I think I might need to get a PhD for to trade that.”

Once I learned more about these exotic options I realized that these were the financial instruments I have been waiting for all along. The returns are exponentially larger than the returns seen with basically all other financial instruments while being some of the easiest to trade. Not to mention, these options can be traded with expirations ending every hour of the trading day. This means that you can go through complete trades with large profits many times every day.

Basically, when I learned about the awesome potential of exotic options I decided to try out The Niche Trading System, which brings me to this review now.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment